Lineage from Derek Byrne of Dublin, born 1965 to Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor.
King Charles I of the Franks (742 – 814) was crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor on December 25th 800 by Pope Leo III at St. Peter’s in Rome.
38. Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor = Hildegard
37. Louis I, Holy Roman Emperor = Judith of Bavaria
36. Charles II, Holy Roman Emperor = Ermentrude of Orleans
35. Louis of Aquitaine = Adelaide of Paris
34. Charles III, King of France = Eadifu of England
33. Louis IV, King of France = Gerberga of Saxony
32. Charles, Duke of Lower Lorraine = Albert I, Count of Namur
31. Albert II, Count of Namur = Regelinde of Lower Lorraine
30. Albert III, Count of Namur = Ida of Saxony
29. Godfrey, Count of Namur = Sybil of Chateau-Procien
28. Elizabeth of Namur = Gervais, Count of Rethel
27 .Milicent of Rethel = Richard de camville
26. William de Camville = Auberee de Marmion
25. William de Camville = Iseuda
24. Thomas de Camville = Agnes
23. Feicia de Camville = Philip Durvassal
22. Thomas Durvassal = Margary
21. Margary Durvassal = William de la Spine
20. William de la Spine = Alice de Bruley
19. Sir Guy de la Spine = Katherine
18. Eleanor de la Spine = Sir John Throckmorton
17. Sir Thomas Throckmorton = Margaret Olney
16. Margery Throckmorton = Richard Middlmore
15. Elizabeth Middlmore = Sir Clement Agard
Note: Clement Agard is the first cousin of the Rt. Hon. Francis Agard.
Clement’s father Sir John b. 1491 is the elder brother of Francis’ brother Thomas b. 1499. Their father is Sir Ralph b. 1461.
The line continues as follows;
15. The Rt. Hon. Francis Agard
14. 3rd daughter Mary Agard = William Makewy b. 1560
13. Francis Makewy b. 1580
12. Margery Makewy b. Circa 1605 = Andrew Dixon b. 1609
11. Gilbert Dixon b. 1637
10. William Dixon b. 1675
9. Gilbert Dixon b. 1709 = Bridget Carberry b. 1706
8. Patrick Dixon b. 1745
7. Michael Dixon b. 1780 = Alice Forun
6. Christopher Dixon b. 1810
5. Patrick Dixon b. 1851 = Mary Killeen (great, great granddaughter of Arthur 7th Earl of Fingall)
4. John Dixon b. 1881 =
3. John Dixon b. 1916 = Veronica Dowd b. 1921
2. Phylomena Dixon b. 1947 = Edward Byrne b. 1943
1. Derek Dixon-Byrne b. 1965
This line represents a total of 38 generations between the birth of Derek Byrne of Dublin and King Charles I of the Franks (Charlemagne).
The source which outlines the lineage from Charlemagne to Clement Agard is from the Royal Ancestry of Rev. Gregory Dextor of London and Providence, Rhode Island.